It is the vision of Family Allies that every child has a safe, stable, and healthy family. We provide direct dependency case management and support services to the children and families we serve. Family Allies is committed to building better lives and communities through strong partnerships and commitment to excellence, creating a safe, stable, and healthy family for every child.
Family Allies cares deeply about children and their families, believing that every person and situation can change. We are a team of dedicated child and family advocates who are family-centered, strength-based, collaborative, and community-driven.
Our mission is safe children and stable families in a community that cares.
We believe permanency is achieved through a family commitment to a safe, stable, and nurturing environment for children; the best opportunity for growth, healing, and development occurs in the context of the family.
- Well Being
We go above and beyond as a committed team of diverse case management professionals deeply involved within the community. Schools, neighborhoods, courtrooms, and homes are where you find this team collaborating and effecting change.
Our genuine care for the well-being of children and families drives us to persevere through difficulties and delays to achieving permanency. While diligent and passionate, the Family Allies team does not sacrifice respect in favor of results, working through collaboration to bring about lasting change.
- Family – We believe permanency is achieved through family commitment to a safe, stable, and nurturing environment for children; the best opportunity for growth, healing, and development occurs in the context of the family.
- Collaboration – We believe that collaboration is essential to lasting change; we draw on formal and informal community resources to meet the needs of our children and their families.
- Care – We believe families are sustained and children remain safer when they are embraced by their community
- Respect – We believe that everyone should be treated with respect and will cultivate a culture that is trauma informed and encourages joint ownership of decisions.
- Urgency – We are committed to responding with urgency to meet the needs of children and families.
- Support – We recognize change and success in our employees and families and promote and celebrate achievements.
- Commitment to Excellence – We believe in persevering despite difficulty to achieve desired outcomes and promote resiliency for our youth and families.
Contact Family Allies at (321) 634-6047 today to find out more about our agency.