Make a Difference
Your financial support can change the life of a child!
Generous gifts provide:
GIFT DRIVE – $75
Gifts for the children and families we serve can only be provided through the community’s support. If you have a special idea that you would like for us to fulfill such a birthday party kit, or special days gifts for a child in foster care, let us know. We’ll be happy to celebrate with you the act of giving.
Call us at: 321-752-4650 Ext. 3056, or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Brevard Family Partnership intends to operate transparently and respects the wishes of its donors when it comes to recognition of their contributions.
- To be informed of the organization’s mission, of the way the organization plans to use donated resources, and of its capacity to use donations effectively for their intended purposes.
- To be informed of the identity of those serving on the organization’s governing board and to expect the board to exercise prudent judgment in its stewardship responsibilities.
- To have access to the organization’s most recent financial statements.
- To be assured their gifts are used for the correct purpose.
- To receive appropriate acknowledgment and recognition.
- To be assured information about their donation is handled with respect and confidentiality to the extent provided by law.
- To expect that all relationships with individuals representing organizations of interest to the donor will be professional.
- To be informed whether those seeking donations are volunteers, employees of the organization, or hired solicitors.
- To have the opportunity for their names to be deleted from mailing lists that an organization may share. Feel free to ask questions when donating and receive prompt, truthful, and forthright answers.
A copy of the official registration and financial information is obtainable from the Division of Consumer Services at www.FloridaConsumerHelp.com. Registration does not imply endorsement, approval, or recommendation by the state. Florida registration code: CH18379