OCEANS OF OPPORTUNITY
Innovation and Excellence in Wraparound
June 7-9, 2016
Crowne Plaza Melbourne Oceanfront – Melbourne Beach, FL
Join system of care professionals from across the U.S. for a conference that will empower individuals and partnerships, and provide an inclusive and dynamic forum to foster peer networks, share information, and build skills while facilitating interactive dialogue and discussion.
Tracks will include topics pertaining to:
- Wraparound Basics: The Foundation of Practice
- Advanced Topics for Program Success: Wraparound Works
- Best Practics in Wraparound: Evidence and Outcomes
- Youth and Family Engagement: Ensuring Inclusion at all Levels of SOC
- Executive Leadership: Wraparound Program Management, Financing, Supervision and Sustainability
- Knowledge Exchange & Networking (a new track by popular demand): Meet daily with your national peers by subject matter expertise to share resources, best practices and thought leadership
- Dr. John Vandenberg, Wraparound Pioneer and National Expert
- Derek Clark, Former Foster Youth and Motivational Speaker, Author and “Rapping Dad”
Special Guest Presenters:
- John Franz and Pat Miles, Paper Boat Consulting
- Dr. Karen Shmukler, Assistant Superintendent of Student Services in the Public Schools of Brookline, Massachusetts
The National Center for Innovation & Excellence will be recognizing the recipients of The Innovations and Excellence Program and Person of the Year awards.
Register Early to Save!
Early Registration Fee: $395 through March 31, 2016
General Registration: $475
Discounted room rates are available at the Crowne Plaza by reserving your room here or calling
877-701-9252 and mentioning Brevard Family Partnership & the group code BFP.
(Please note that you must use Chrome to open the link properly)