A Decade of Difference!
As 2014 comes to a close, Brevard Family Partnership board members, staff and volunteers are busy planning for a number of exciting events and activities to celebrate BFPs 10th Anniversary in 2015. Some of these events include a 10th Birthday Party Celebration, BFP Family Day at Space Coast Stadium, 10th Annual Run for Love 10K and a party 10 years in the making…the Decade of Difference Gala. BFP is currently seeking sponsorships for all our 2015 events.
BFP is also thrilled to announce a partnership with the Community Foundation for Brevard for the purpose of establishing an endowment fund for BFP. This endowment will be held and managed by the Community Foundation on behalf of BFP. BFP will receive income from this endowment in order to keep the community working together to fill gaps in how we protect children, strengthen families and change lives to benefit Brevard’s future. The goal is to raise $100,000 for the endowment during 2015. To continue our mission of “protecting families, strengthening families and changing lives,” we need your support.
How to make a gift:
There are several ways to make a gift. Your gifts are tax deductible charitable contributions to the full extent of the law. While we always recommend that you talk to your professional advisor(s) for the strategy that works best for your needs, here are some simple options to consider:
Options for Lifetime Charitable Gifts:
Make a single gift to the agency or build on the endowment fund with an annual tax deductible charitable gift.
- Check made payable to Brevard Family Partnership
- Transfer an asset (appreciated stocks or other investment, property) to Brevard Family Partnership.
Options for making after-life gifts:
- Name Brevard Family Partnership in your Will as one of your beneficiaries
- Name Brevard Family Partnership in an investment account, retirement account, or life insurance policy as one of your beneficiaries
- Specify an after-life Transfer of an investment or retirement account to Brevard Family Partnership
If you are interested in sponsoring one of BFP’s 10th anniversary events or make a donation to the endowment fund, please contact Jennfier Secor, CFRE, Senior Director of Advancement at 321-752-4650, Ext. 3015 or email email@example.com