Wondering how you can make the difference in the life of a child or the families that we serve? There are many ways!
Volunteers Make A Big Difference.
Offering your valuable time and talents can help change lives!
We and our community partners have several opportunities for volunteers that include working with children and families, supporting special events, and providing office and clerical help. Some volunteer positions require background checks and specific training – let us know what you’d like to do and we’ll help you get there!
Interested in volunteering? Complete the volunteer application form here.
For additional information, please contact Cyndi Hernandez at 321-752-4650 Ext. 3007 or click the button below to email her.
Provide In-Kind Donations of Products or Services
Sometimes, it’s the little things that can make a big difference in a child or family’s life. An oil change. Automobile or appliance repair. A haircut and new outfit for a child heading back to school or parent interviewing for a new job. Any of these can be a positive game-changer for a family in need.
If you’d like to offer your products or services, please contact Public Relations Manager, Melissa Breckenridge at 321-752-4650 Ext. 3047 or click the button below to email her.
Learn More About Your Community Based System of Care!
You can also invite a staff member from Brevard Family Partnership to speak to the employees of your business or the members of your organization, association or congregation. To arrange a presentation about our programs, services and role in your community, please call Public Relations Manager, Melissa Breckenridge at (321) 752-4650 Ext. 3047 or click the button below to email her.
Support Brevard Family Partnership through your generous financial contributions
Through your tax-deductible financial gift, Brevard Family Partnership can continue to provide the support and services that help so many children and families. You can make a one-time contribution, a long-term investment over several years or bequeath a portion of your estate. And, know that your gift stays right here in Brevard, helping Brevard’s children and families.
Your Generous Gift Could...
ACTIVE INVOLVEMENT – $1,000
Send one child to camp for the summer
EDUCATIONAL IMPACT- $500
Give a youth aging out of care a laptop for college
BRIDGE TO INDEPENDENCE – $250
Equip a young adult for their transition from care to independence with basic household necessities
PROJECT PROM – $100
Allow a youth to attend their high school prom
SUPPLIES FOR STUDENT SUCCESS – $50
Provide a student with necessary school supplies
Access our secure, online donation page. You can direct your donations to either Brevard Family Partnership or to Brevard C.A.R.E.S.
GuideStar – the premier source for information about nonprofit organizations
Make an informed decision about the causes you support with your contributions. CLICK HERE to visit GuideStar and learn more about Brevard Family Partnership.
GoodSearch and GoodShop – Search and Shop online and support Brevard Family Partnership
Search the web with GoodSearch.com and each time you do a search, GoodSearch will donate about a penny to Brevard Family Partnership!
Shop online at GoodShop.com and a percentage of each purchase will be donated to Brevard Family Partnership! More than 600 top stores are participating including Amazon, Target, Staples, Best Buy and more!
It is the intent of Brevard Family Partnership (or Brevard C.A.R.E.S. for their site) to operate transparently and respect the wishes of its donors when it comes to recognition of their contributions. The following rights are afforded every donor:
- To be informed of the organization’s mission, of the way the organization intends to use donated resources, and of its capacity to use donations effectively for their intended purposes.
- To be informed of the identity of those serving on the organization’s governing board, and to expect the board to exercise prudent judgment in its stewardship responsibilities.
- To have access to the organization’s most recent financial statements.
- To be assured their gifts will be used for the purposes for which they were given.
- To receive appropriate acknowledgement and recognition.
- To be assured that information about their donation is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by law.
- To expect that all relationships with individuals representing organizations of interest to the donor will be professional in nature.
- To be informed whether those seeking donations are volunteers, employees of the organization or hired solicitors.
- To have the opportunity for their names to be deleted from mailing lists that an organization may intend to share.
- To feel free to ask questions when making a donation and to receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers.