Your Support Can Change the Life of a Child!
What Your Generous Gift Can Provide:
ACTIVE INVOLVEMENT – $1,000
Sends 10 children to camp for one week
Your support can provide children in foster care with an enriching summer camp experience that boosts their self-esteem, promotes positive social interaction, and gives Brevard County youth happy, positive memories that will last a lifetime.
EDUCATIONAL IMPACT- $500
Gives two youth aging out of care a laptop for college
Your donation provides young adults aging out of foster care the opportunity to pursue their educational goals and equip them with the tools necessary for success.
BRIDGE TO INDEPENDENCE – $250
Equips a young adult for their transition from care to independence
Your donation can help purchase basic household necessities for youths aging out of foster care and help bridge the gap between hope and a future.
PROJECT PROM – $100
Enables a youth to attend their high school prom and build valuable childhood memories all children should be afforded
Traditional funding for foster care doesn’t include “extras” that are so important to a child’s well-being. Your support provides youth the opportunity to participant in activities that boost their self-esteem, promote feelings of belonging and enrich their lives.
SUPPLIES FOR STUDENT SUCCESS – $50
Provides a student with necessary school supplies
For most kids, the start of a school year is an exciting time, filled with new supplies and hope for success. Together we can help foster kids enjoy the same experience! Help give local foster children the confidence they need to succeed in school.
Help shape a bright future for Brevard’s most vulnerable children.
Questions? Please call Melissa Breckenridge, Public Relations Coordinator, at 321-752-4650 Ext. 3047 or email Melissa.email@example.com.
Please note that by selecting the “Donate” button, you will be taken to our secure donation site.
It is the intent of Brevard Family Partnership to operate transparently and respect the wishes of its donors when it comes to recognition of their contributions. The following rights are afforded every donor:
- To be informed of the organization’s mission, of the way the organization intends to use donated resources, and of its capacity to use donations effectively for their intended purposes
- To be informed of the identity of those serving on the organization’s governing board, and to expect the board to exercise prudent judgment in its stewardship responsibilities.
- To have access to the organization’s most recent financial statements.
- To be assured their gifts will be used for the purposes for which they were given.
- To receive appropriate acknowledgement and recognition.
- To be assured that information about their donation is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by law.
- To expect that all relationships with individuals representing organizations of interest to the donor will be professional in nature.
- To be informed whether those seeking donations are volunteers, employees of the organization or hired solicitors.
- To have the opportunity for their names to be deleted from mailing lists that an organization may intend to share. To feel free to ask questions when making a donation and to receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers.
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE WITHIN THE STATE. 1-800-HELP-FLA (435-7352) OR www.FloridaConsumerHelp.com. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE. FLORIDA REGISTRATION CH23323